Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lancias at Tatton Hall Classic Car Show 2012

An Aprilia or Augusta I believe.
Mid-twenties Lambda I think with a weird boat-tail.
Delta Integrales, over 20 years old now and still looking fast as ever.

Fulvia S3 was absolutely stunning and in a concourse condition for its occupants - the Queen and Prince Philip [cardboard heads stuck to the seats].
I was over the moon to see a Fulvia, but a HF rally version would have been nice.
Rally Stratos looked very authentic and there was no reason to doubt it, but the paint and panel-fit wads just a little too good leading me to believe it was in fact a replica.
Period reg. plate is in keeping with the correct era and the car was advertised as a Lancia Stratos not Hawk or replica. Still though I'm not convinced the owner would leave such a rare machine sat in the paddock.






















For the full story on Tatton Hall Classic Car show 2012 and over 120 pics go here: Tatton Hall Park Classic Car Show 2012 [on my other blog: http://retrorunabouts.blogspot.co.uk/]

No comments:

Post a Comment